Size: 20,000 sq. ft.
Type: New Custom Home Construction
Location: Chesterfield, MO
Build Location History:
Originally, a one-owner farm in Chesterfield, MO off of Wild Horse Creek Road and backing up to developed neighborhood. The land was sold to a developer and 2 lots were purchased to build this new custom home.
New Custom Home Build Features & Highlights:
• 2 master bedroom suites
• 2 guest bedroom suites with fireplaces
• 2 extremely large game rooms
• 1 ½ story wine cellar
• Two separate vehicle garage areas consisting of two carriage openings and 13 garage doors
• Wrap-around covered terrace/patio with roll-down screen system and multi-panel curved glass sliding patio doors (terrace accommodates over 100 people)
• Indoor pool
• Outdoor pool and hot tub
• Bowling Alley
• Theatre Room
• Automated Low Voltage Lighting System (whole home system)
• Exterior stone and brick combination (Wildhorse blend) with stained brick lattice work
• Extra strength/sized steel beams to allow for large open rooms without support columns
• Interior build out includes many ceiling domes and archways
• Geothermal Heating System (also heats pool)
• Hidden skylights with reflectors and diffusers to direct natural light
New Home Construction and Build Process:
Before moving forward on the foundation we were faced with a challenge of developing the build site and producing adequate level land to accommodate the estate’s planned massive footprint. This involved two months of moving/backfilling land and constructing a massive 35-ft retaining wall to hold the developed land and achieve the structure's foundation requirements.